Kyocera [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 08:02:48 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Until recently, Kyocera has been replacing my customers' bad solar modules
with equal or better power output new modules. Now they replace their bad
modules with remanufactured lower output modules. This has made these
technically savvy customer very unhappy but without recourse. This is a very
disappointing policy change for Kyocera Solar.