S-5 [RE-wrenches]

Karl Schwingel karl at northwindrenewable.com
Sat Jun 14 13:30:08 PDT 2008

S5's are for any thing you want to mount.  Unless I've had direct contact
with the roofers (new jobs) I won't use them for anything that's not
flushmount. Just not worth the risk.

Plenty people here with more experience with them than me though.

Karl Schwingel
Nabcep Certified Solar Thermal Installer
NorthWind Renewable Energy
Karl at northwindrenewable.com
PO box 723
Stevens Point Wi. 54481
C: 715 209 0446
F:7 15 952 4501

Solar thermal, solar PV and wind system design and installation
--

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged or exempt