multiple grid-tie inverter interaction [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Tue Jun 10 07:30:53 PDT 2008

 Jeff I have a XW6048 that feeds into a dist panel that also has a SMA SB 1800. Feeding into itmm in this configuration I DO have issues XW shuts down L2 Hi AC input fault. I tried to moving the XW to the top of the buss bar no good! When I use a XT Suntie w/ the SB system works fine. That being said I have other issues w/ the XW that might be part of the problem. Too much to do to little time.

Check the basics, "KISS" keep it simple stupid.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T