Outback MX problem [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu May 29 14:04:57 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Actually, this all has to do with the charge rate AND the specific
gravity of the cells. Jamie's plates might have a slightly different
lead alloy than IBE or Hawker, for instance, and they might also have a
different thickness. Generally, the thinner the plate, the higher the
specific gravity (and cell voltage) needs to be. My experience has been
that the thicker the lead, the longer the ultimate life of the battery.

Matt at DC Power Systems

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com