Ananda Alumni: Mercury relay question [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 14:32:17 PDT 2008

Hi
I would recomend a solid state relay, I have known of
mercury relays of the old type exploding under short
circuit condtions.  Besides the RV is a short  lived
product and the result is the mercury in the
environment.  I ususally just go to my local graninger
store for my solid state relays.
Darryl

--- "Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services"

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org