Fire Department Setback warning [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Fri May 16 08:28:24 PDT 2008

The 3' set back from the ridge on a roof that gets snow will wreak havoc w/ snow. This year in the north country we had all kinds of issues w/ snow. This is one issue that I hope; "So goes Ca. So DOESEN'T go the rest of the nation!"

 The firefighters that I know would too find this a small obstacle to deal w/ in an adrenaline high!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T