Fire Department Setback warning [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 07:51:55 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Dan,

Thank you for speaking up. Some people are dancing around this issue because
firefighters are held in high esteem - like troops. Well, I fought fires and
was a troop so listen up. A roof is no obstacle for a determined
firefighter. This setback issue it is a serious PV industry threat. I would
hate for this subject to devolve into a post-mortem study done by an
out-of-work PV person - a study that lists the negative economic impacts of
PV array restrictions. I support nothing less than the freedom to put PV on
every building surface that receives sunlight.

Joel Davidson