XW "sell" mode programming issue [RE-wrenches]

Ken Schaal ken at commonwealthsolar.com
Tue Apr 29 04:59:00 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Thanks Dan
 That's a little 'trick of the trade' that separates DIY from the Pros.
Needing to be reset to sell after DC off  can be a good thing, since most
meters will allow sell back, but may charge the customer for the privilege !
Now that's something that will give PV a bad name real quick----------

By the way, be sure to verify that 'grid reconnect after outage,with
generator running', will happen without inverter shutdown. May require a
software upgrade.

Ken
CommonWealth Solar
Virginia