Solar City and residential leasing [RE-wrenches]

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Mon Apr 21 17:36:58 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

I've been working on the formation of a financing entity to try to extract
the tax credit from medium sized installations for non-profits.  It gets
pretty complicated between securities, tax and utility laws.  I'll be happy
to share the final outcome at what point we get there.  This wouldn't be
applicable for residential installations though,  more like 50 KW and up.

Is RE-markets active?  I haven't gotten a posting in ages.

Conrad
Cotuit Solar