disconnect requirements [RE-wrenches]

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:22:29 PDT 2008

I think PG&E used to require that disconnect and dropped their
requirement a few years ago.  Here in the DC region some do and some
don't:

PEPCO and BGE do not,

Allegheny, Dominion and NOVEC do.

Here:

http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy05osti/38666.pdf

is another NREL document that you might find useful

Andrew Truitt
Standard Solar Inc.

--
"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer
fusion to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous

~William McDonough