'08 PV labels [RE-wrenches]

David Brearley david at meridiansolar.com
Thu Apr 17 10:48:22 PDT 2008

We're paying enough for custom engraved labels these days that we are
looking to purchase our own tool.  We have honed in on the Roland EGX-20
desktop engraver:

http://www.rolanddga.com/asd/products/engravers/EGX20/

Does anyone have experience with this device or similar products?

David C. Brearley
NABCEP Certified Solar Installer

Meridian Energy Systems, Inc. (TECL: 24461)
2300 S. Lamar Blvd., Ste. 107
Austin, Texas 78704
P: 512-448-0055
F: 512-448-0045