'08 PV labels [RE-wrenches]

Eric Andrews eric at ecosolarnow.com
Thu Apr 17 07:31:02 PDT 2008

In addition to Ben's 3, another '08 NEC label for marking a back fed
breaker:

WARNING!  INVERTER OUTPUT CONNECTION.  DO NOT RELOCATE THIS OVERCURRENT
DEVICE.

Eric R. Andrews

Eco Solar, Inc.
www.ecosolarnow.com

PO Box 5194
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
541-281-8252
mailto:eric at ecosolarnow.com

Saving the World...  One Solar Panel at a Time!