homework [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Sun Apr 13 10:50:30 PDT 2008

Max,

I actually do 3D design in ProEngineer, so I can't help you with Autodesk.

Of course this can all be set up in MathCad using three dimensional vector
equations.

But, I prefer my ProE 3D model that allows me to model the Azimuths and
Tilts and then I have a handy-dandy analysis tool in ProE that lets me find
the value of the projected - normal vector.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
271 Vistamont Dr
Grass Valley CA 95945