AEE Dump Load Element for Water Heaters [RE-wrenches]

William Mellema wmellema at morningstarcorp.com
Tue Apr 1 19:43:32 PDT 2008

Hello Darryl,

There is no mechanism to fix or limit the duty cycle on the TriStar via
hardware or software. The PWM frequency is 300Hz. The size of the
diversion load drives the maximum duty cycle. For example, if you have
10A of diversion load and 5A peak charging current, max duty cycle will
be approx. 50%.

Bill
MS Corp.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com