Squirrel damage! [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Tue Apr 1 07:54:08 PDT 2008

Ya know, a couple of good kittycats would solve the problem.  We had major
squirrel problems--they would literally eat through the side of a wooden
structure (like a house or garage)--we couldn't park our rigs in the garage,
as they would damage the belts and hoses.  Then we got two cats, and the
problem was solved.  No chemicals, no bullets, just two cats.  That was ten
years ago, still got the same two cats, and still no additional squirrel
damage.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309