NABCEP test WHERE this is discussed [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg i2p at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 11:53:10 PDT 2008

In a message dated 3/30/2008 4:28:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tump at hughes.net writes:

I DO  KNOW that there is a simple way that would
clarify this issue and that is  the  the pass/fail rate of this test as
compared to the ones in the  past. This way we would be able to eliminate
any doubt w/o compromising the  test or anyone's privacy.If anything it
would insure transparence and  reassure the public that it is "The tough
one to  get"!

Morning Tump,

These stats are done for every test. Not sure we (as bd members) can  publish
these but once we know  the facts we can report what is going on.  You must
know that there is no intentional dumbing down. That does not mean that  there
is not a problem. I am not interested in circling the wagons or being
defensive about this. At one level, there is a problem if the perception is  there. I
want to get to the bottom of this perception. Like the rest of the  NABCEP
Wrenches, I want to know what is going on.

Best,Don

Home.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php