NABCEP test [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg i2p at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 09:37:13 PDT 2008

In a message dated 3/23/2008 7:32:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
daryl_solar at yahoo.com writes:

I have  spoken with a few that took the cert of
knowledge and the recient  installers, who said the
installers was less demanding.  The said  this
installers had more ambigous reference, ambigous
questions, than  the previous cert test.  If my info is
this consistant perhaps the  test given was a draft
version of the Cert test? that was never proof read?
Darryl
--- Don Loweburg <i2p at aol.com>  wrote:

Possible but maybe not. I will get more info out asap. Hold tight. What I  do
know is that there has been no policy to soften the NABCEP PV  CERTIFICATION.

Don

Home.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php