NABCEP test [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Mon Mar 17 20:14:53 PDT 2008

I was in the first group that took (and passed) the first test ever given by NABCEP andI thought it was very very hard.  I also thought it was fair and covered in depth ALL of the areas that we each should know about to install any type of pv system.

However, now that several years have passed I do not know if the test has been "watered down", or it is the same basic test and each person's testing experience dependes on their level of study.  I for one say we need to keep the standards high.

Jeff Yago

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php