Broken modules [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sun Mar 2 18:31:59 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Can someone e-mail me a copy of the manual. I cannot find it at the mfgr
web page.

These modules were surface mount on the shallow pitch roof roof with no
additional angle. I specifically placed them at the bottom edge of the
roof (with an 8' drop below) so the snow could slide. I am afraid that
just reinforcing the edge might not be enough to resolve this without
making the angle steeper... but that will means changing out the rack too.

The customer is already pissed this happened and I want to make very
sure it never happens again (if at all possible). They do not want to
turn it into their home owner insurance because they will raise his
rates (sigh). I am donating my labor for the repair. The joys of living
in heavy snow country.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php