Honda home cogeneration [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Wed Feb 27 09:52:24 PST 2008

I should amend my previous statements - nothing is shipping in the USA -
but there are over 50,000 of these installed in Japan.

Honda's involvement is just in the engine-inverter unit - they are not
selling them here in the US or in Japan directly to customers - in Japan
its handled by the utilities to their customers and in the US its by
Climate Energy.

Christopher

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, is confidential, and may also be protected by
attorney-client or other privilege. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error,
please do not read it. If you are not the intended recipient,you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete it. Thank you.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com