Batteryless inverter recommendation [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Tue Feb 26 12:31:07 PST 2008

Joel,

Such needs have not arisen to date on our installations.

A point of interest, the California initiative warranty only applies to the
extent that the systems must maintain 15% of rated power output.

If there is a big hole in the roof and water is running into the living room
that is of no concern of the CSI so long as the system is still producing
the rated power (my interpretation, backed by conversations with PG&E
staff).  You are still liable under contacting law for negligence, but I
don't think that would go towards rust on the paint.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
271 Vistamont Dr
Grass Valley CA 95945