broken j-box [RE-wrenches]

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Sun Feb 24 20:04:55 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

WM, It's an off grid system and the pole mount is on the side of a
hill. The cable is armoured Teck and comes out of the ground for about
4' before it goes up the pole. Client wanted to install it that way
and said he would back fill around the cable so that it was completely
covered - he didn't. That would have been an acceptable solution if he
had done it. (BTW good stories: )

Larry, thanks much appreciated, I look forward to getting the pics!

Ron
no horses or family puppies were killed in the creation of this message

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org