xantrex and outback warranty [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Thu Feb 7 17:25:19 PST 2008

Hi All -

The Xantrex XW Series components carry a standard 5 year warranty, and
we offer an optional XW Series Extended Warranty, which adds 5 years to
provide 10 years total of warranty coverage. It's not specific to
California grid-tie customers - all installations within Canada or the
United States qualify, regardless whether they are off-grid or grid-tie.

The XW Series Extended Warranty pricing is $400 for an XW Series Hybrid
Inverter/Charger and $95 for an XW Solar Charge Controller. Further
details and application forms can be downloaded from our website:

http://www.xantrex.com/web/id/246/p/docs/pt/23/product.asp

http://www.xantrex.com/web/id/252/p/docs/pt/5/product.asp

Also, until March 31st, 2008, Xantrex is accepting applications for any
qualified installations done in 2007, waiving the "apply within 90 days
of system installation" requirement.

Hope this helps clarify the issue!

Mark

Mark Edmunds