no safe modules for ground-mounted arrays[RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Mon Jan 21 14:41:55 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Jeff,

This is the exact same discussion we're having in the small wind arena
right now.
There is a real need for an organization that specifically represents
installers.
We've pretty much reached the conclusion that we (the installers) are going
to have to do it ourselves. In our spare time..... :-(

So to answer your question...I for one am all for an installers trade
association.
And now a question right back....do we want separate associations for
the various RE trades
or one united voice?

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org