Evolution of the Quick connect [RE-wrenches]

John Raynes john at raynes.com
Mon Jan 14 13:14:08 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

I should add that my comments about future raceway products to meet the new
NEC requirements assumed that, for all intents and purposes, J-Box modules
are a thing of the past.  This is something I've complained as loud and as
hard as anyone about.  I share William's hope for a resurgence, forced or
otherwise, but I'm not counting on it at this point.

John Raynes

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com