solar educational slideshow? [RE-wrenches]

Eric Youngren eric at rainshadowinc.com
Thu Jan 10 22:24:33 PST 2008

Hey Darryl and others,

Thanks!   If you have a moment to email me anything, that would be great.

Here is what I am really looking for:

Solar path diagrams
Diagrams showing the relation of latitude and seasonal sun - global view
Passive solar architecture concepts and examples
Pictures of PV manufacturing process

It is a small town general public audience and I'm hoping to give them a
brief yet complete picture of how to utilize solar energy in all its forms,
and reducing your carbon footprint through conservation and efficiency.

We are hoping to convince our local rural electric co-op to offer "local
green power" as a green tag product.   And of course I'm hoping to educate
some new customers.

Anything you have would be great!  Thanks for your time.

Eric Youngren
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
Rainshadow Solar, Inc.
WA Contractor #RAINSSI939JE