[RE-wrenches] Outback VFX input voltage cycling

Drake Chamberlin drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Mon Dec 29 06:38:48 PST 2008

I would also look at the loads.  From an earlier post of yours it
appeared that the system ran more normally when not connected to the
house loads, but still cycled.

Could something on the load side be shorting, or could there be a
huge load trying to kick on that doesn't really start?  It may well
be a situation where two (or more) things are going on
simultaneously.  My approach would be to continue to isolate
components and run several different tests on all components.

Good luck

Drake

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric