[RE-wrenches] Skystream 3.7 experiences?

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Dec 23 18:17:54 PST 2008

Roger, etc.,

All reports that have come my way basically concur; with one interesting
exception - that being from a SkyStream owner (and "urban wind dealer").
They are claiming about "500 kWh/per month" from their machine, which is
located smack-dab in the urban heart of San Francisco. This is on a 45'
tower, by the way, right next to a house. Since this reported production
rivals the best turbines in the same rotor size class in a really great
wind site, the report is either extremely misread, or this part of the
city has one hell of a wind regime! It is also interesting to note that
they won't sell any more SkyStreams after having "a negative experience"
with SWWP.

Matt T