[RE-wrenches] Skystream 3.7 experiences?

Louis Woofenden louis at woofenden.net
Mon Dec 22 16:13:40 PST 2008

Hi Kurt,

We've installed a couple of Skystream units here in southern Arizona. We
know the tilt-up tower works quite well--we've had to bring each unit
down 2-3 times for various problems with electronics. Added to this was
SWWP's extremely poor customer service. They took several days to even
call us back, didn't send promised parts, etc. Of course, these two
installation sites are one and two hours from our shop. We had one
customer who was just about ready to throw the unit in the back of his
truck, and drive it the five hours up to Flagstaff.

It looks slick, the installation was no problem, but if it doesn't work
reliably, none of that really matters, in my opinion. I was hoping SWWP
would get this one right, but I don't think it's there yet.

Best,
Louis Woofenden
The Solar Store
Tucson AZ