[RE-wrenches] Module Voltage Question for Off-Grid Designers

Wind-sun.com windsun at wind-sun.com
Thu Dec 11 04:55:44 PST 2008

Module Voltage Question for Off-Grid DesignersFor larger off grid systems - pretty much anything over 600 watts - we have been recommending only MPPT type controllers, such as the Outback & Xantrex. Since they can match almost any panel size to any battery size, it has reduced our dependence on the often hard to get 12 volt panels.

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun - Electricity From The Sun
Solar Discussion Forum: http://www.wind-sun.com/ForumVB/