[RE-wrenches] building permits for PV

Dana Brandt dana at ecotechenergy.com
Tue Dec 9 15:13:10 PST 2008

Thanks for all the feedback. Sounds like there's a ton of variation from one
jurisdiction to another. Would you all be willing to send me a list of large
cities you've worked in that do not require a building permit? I'd like to
use that to make a case against the requirement.

I just got back from the inspection which verified that - yes indeed, there
are L-feet and rails on the roof. Seems pretty silly...

Thanks again,

Dana

--
Dana Brandt