[RE-wrenches] Insurance classification

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Wed Dec 3 17:16:57 PST 2008

Colleagues:

If y'all don't mind my asking, what are you paying in these categories?

I know I am mis-categorized and I've notified my carrier in writing, and
I've been audited, but they insist on keeping me as some kind of electrical
machinery installer.  My rates are less than $20.00 per hundred, so I've
stopped complaining.

Wm

PS:  Do you also get a little irritated when you lose a bid to someone you
know is not paying worker's comp?  (I know because it is easy to look up in
California).

Wm