[RE-wrenches] More on AC coupling - SI and SB

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Nov 26 13:07:30 PST 2008

What about the new Surrette FC420's? The latest SOLARPRO mag has a tiny blurb on them at the bottom of page 28. Two sets in parallel (630 a/h) would meat your criteria and would perform much better than sealed batteries.

I have been beta testing a set here at home and they seem to be doing fine. I hope I get 20 years out of em.

Todd