[RE-wrenches] Fuse Sizing

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Thu Nov 20 12:58:09 PST 2008

Jason:

Close, but I think you have multiplied by one too many Isc.  For an
excellent description of the process, see the white paper by Berdner, now
on our web site at:  http://mpandc.com/resources/resources.html.  Remember,
you need to be able to put your hands on a no-back-feed certification if asked.

Wm Miller