[RE-wrenches] Discussion on Focus

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 11 17:46:00 PST 2008

CALSEIA has a strong solar thermal focus because (1) Les Nelson, CALSEIA's
former executive director, was a solar thermal guy, (2) solar California
thermal companies are active CALSEIA members that pay dues and pay into the
Political Action Committee fund, (3) solar thermal has been a profitable
business without subsidies, and (4) swimming pool solar heating has been
cost effective for many years. I'm a PV guy so the California solar thermal
guys may have more to say.