[RE-wrenches] crystalline VS uni-solar and beyond

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Nov 1 13:42:22 PDT 2008

HI Doug,

Thanks,  If memory serves, they were replaced, inverters were changed
and the results were the same.

Most of my other experience is with battery based applications and I
just haven't seen any advantage.  I have seen no real lack of
performance, but not the advantages that others are now stating.  I
will certainly put this new information to use.

That said, I think they have many great attributes.  For me the
biggest is the peal and stick on the metal roof,   best mounting
system out there.
Would I use them on my house, sure.

But given that most of my jobs being off-grid battery based, many on
pole mounts, its just too expensive to use thin film, unless the price
does come down a lot.

peace,

jay

peltz power