[RE-wrenches] Magnum AGS with Kohler RES 8.5

boB Gudgel bob at midnitesolar.com
Fri Oct 31 13:45:26 PDT 2008

Hi David.

Gary Baxter says he apologizes for not having that exact wiring diagram
for the Kohler RES generator
and the answer you got over the phone.   (we gotta get him on this list
too soon)

Magnum Energy does rely somewhat on customers to help with different
generator wiring if they have
information that we don't have.

     If you or anyone else has wiring diagrams for generators that we do
not have on our site,
please email or let us know about it and we will try to get added to
that list also which will help everybody.

We do have quite a few on there now though at
http://www.magnumenergy.com/GenWiringDiagrams.htm

Also, if you find a wiring diagram on OutBack's web site for this
particular generator, maybe you
could post a link ??

If this is a 3 wire hookup, you may have to check with one of the other
3 wire gen start manufacturers like Atkinson.

There certainly are a LOT of generators out there with their particular
wiring needs.  It would be difficult (tree wise) to
print every generator wiring  that we even DO have and include it with
the manual.

Maybe  a CD ??  That'd work.

Thanks,
boB