[RE-wrenches] crystalline VS uni-solar

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Oct 31 08:27:19 PDT 2008

Hi Geoff,

In regards to the performance between Unisolar and crystalline, there
is a side by side ( same watts, batteryless intertie with metering)
installation up here on the North coast of California, and the the
Unisolar is the constant under-performer.  This includes cloudy,
sunny, warm, cold weather.

I have seen nothing in the field to support the Unisolar claims about
better performance in low light etc.  That said, they do work better
in very hot conditions, if thats what you have.

jay

peltz power