[RE-wrenches] State licensing for PV installers in Texas

Bob Maynard bob.maynard at grosolar.com
Wed Oct 29 14:50:52 PDT 2008

Jim,

In Oregon we have a Limited Renewable Energy Technician license.  We are
capped at 25kw and can do residential and commercial.  The LRT license
does not allow us to make final AC connections on any system and
requires a site visit from an electrician.

Regards,
Bob Maynard

VP NW Distribution Sales

groSolar   What the World Needs. NOW

535 NE Westbrook Way

Grants Pass, OR 97526
Direct:     541.291.4044

TollFree: 800.467.6527 x4044
Fax:         541.476.7480
Mobile:   541.761.1636

groSolar.com <http://www.grosolar.com/>

http://blog.groSolar.com <http://blog.grosolar.com/>

North America's Premier Installer, Distributor and Integrator of Solar
Energy Solutions

Distributor for Evergreen Solar, Suntech Power, SMA, Fronius, PV
Powered,  Outback Power, GridPoint, UniRac, Heliodyne SHW and other
premier renewable energy products