[RE-wrenches] Best Off-Grid Equalize Charging Method

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Thu Oct 23 19:37:09 PDT 2008

Friends:

We recommend evening generator run for two reasons:  1. We dislike starting
a sunny day with full batteries which wastes the PV investment and 2. after
the initial half hour or so of charge, there is residual generator capacity
that we suggest be used to do laundry and provide evening lighting, etc.

William Miller