[RE-wrenches] OutBack kWh metering

Todd Cory toddcory at finestplanet.com
Tue Oct 21 17:52:23 PDT 2008

Use a GE KV2c meter (Austin International has these) with the attached
wiring diagram.

Todd

--

    Todd Cory

    KE6SXS

*toddcory at finestplanet.com <mailto:toddcory at finestplanet.com>*

    Mt. Shasta Energy Services

  License C-10 #811428

  P.O. Box 689

  Mt. Shasta, CA. 96067

*(530) 926-1079*

* *

“I'd put my money on solar energy...I hope we don't have to wait till oil and coal run out before we tackle that."

∞ Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone,
March 1931**