[RE-wrenches] Favorite Flat Plate Solar Hot Water collectors

David Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Wed Oct 1 11:19:23 PDT 2008

Friends,

We've been using Stiebel Eltron collectors with good success recently. We
are now looking at other collectors because of availability and cost of
shipping concerns. Presently we are considering Viessmann, Baxi (Marathon)
as well as Heliodyne. I'm sure there are others to consider.

What do people like to use and why?

How much importance do you place on the differences in warranties that flat
plate manufacturers offer?

David Palumbo
Independent Power LLC