[RE-wrenches] PV and home value

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:19:37 PDT 2008

Hey Marco.....we usually use a conservative number which is equivalent to
the value of the energy produced each year times 20 years....
:I am sure you could attribute a greater value........and justify it with
the proper documentation.....increased value only matters if the homeowner
plans on selling the property sometime.  Also depending on your jurisdiction
increased home value could lead to increased property taxes....here in
oregon solar properties are exempt from increased property tax thru 2012
Cheerio
--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa