[RE-wrenches] Charging with "no contact" systems

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:54:06 PDT 2008

Walt,
Probably about the best bet is another set of inverters just as chargers.
Look at the Magnu 4448AE inverters, they have a great charger that draws
less incoming ac that any of the other chargers that I have tried. Seems
that 2 of the 4448 inverters will each put about 60 amps DC into a battery
bank with only 17 amps in @ 240 volts or 34 amps ac @ 120 volts.

Just another wrenches opinion,
Bob