[RE-wrenches] evergreen panels diode problems

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Sep 20 18:32:02 PDT 2008

HI Mark,

I've seen a paper from Sunpower that shows their modules are OK for
lower voltages, but above a certain voltage ( around 200 or so) they
start to see the static build up, but interestingly only on the panels
at the high end of the voltage.

I haven't seen anything to indicate that other panels will see an
improvement with doing positive ground, if I understand what you are
saying?

But I will forward on the information to the telecom in question.

thanks,

jay

Peltz power