[RE-wrenches] Front Loader Washing Machines and Modified square wave inverters

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Aug 27 13:22:14 PDT 2008

I have a client that just purchased a Fisher – Paykel, F-P claim it is
“inverter friendly” and the washer has great specs, runs up to 1000 RPM in
the final spin. And it runs pretty fine on a SW4024.  Purchased @ a local
appliance center, so if it needs repair you are not your own repair person.
Cost was $600+ and is ½ of a Staber at $1200 plus freight, which I used to
sell.

I will probably replace my Staber when it dies with one of these. I did not
run a watt hour meter on it but will at some point to get a usage and will
report back.

Thanks -

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc