[RE-wrenches] More Summer cooling

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Aug 20 15:53:22 PDT 2008

I moved away from the humidity [ to SW Colorado] and yes we open up at night
and close down during the day.

OK how about a small chiller that cools the slab during the day.

There are solar absorption chillers in the UL stage that I have heard about
[not seen or used] recently.

Thanks -

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc