[RE-wrenches] XW SERVICE

Tump tump at hughes.net
Mon Aug 11 15:59:19 PDT 2008

First of all it was a used AC/DC breaker assembly, from MIT's solar
decathlon home & it didn't have the little clip that prevents the SQ D QO
bypass breaker from feeding AC input into the AC output. Batteries were low
& the generator wouldn't latch on because it too was junk, but for running
lights & pumps the low frequency wasn't important. Inverter shut down & I
suggested that they switched the inverter bypass on.  I don't know if this
was not included in the first place or the brains at MIT felt it wasn't
necessary!
I love my donuts but this one is DEFIANTLY burnt!