[RE-wrenches] Three-Phase Generator feeding Series/Parallel Quad Stack

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 08:30:27 PDT 2008

Nick:

Here's my best guess:  The X240 is configured to work with power legs with
180 degree phase differential.  A 3 phase source has 120 degree phase
differential.   This 120 degree phase differential shows as some degree of
direct short to the source.

Solution:  I would forego the X240 and change the stacking configuration to
Classic stacking.  Eliminate any shared neutrals to avoid neutral over-current.

William Miller