Standard contract clauses [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Mon Jun 16 18:27:15 PDT 2008

You cannot believe the replies I have received (in private) from many of you really wanting some type of contract form that you can edit and re-use. Bob-O has also said NABCEP "might" be willing to review the semi-final version before I send out to anyone interested in their own copy.

Many of you have also shared "horror" stories as to why some of these terms were added to your "home-made" contracts and have asked me to keep this private, which I will. Therefore, please continue to send any emails related to this subject to me if you don't want them on the public forum.

Thanks and please allow me a little time as there have been some really good feedback on this one.

Again, this is another reason why we either need our own association of solar installers, or one of the more established "solar" associations needs to finally realize everyone in the solar business is not some mega-corporation!

Thanks to all,

Jeff Yago ----> jryago at netscape.com
804-457-9566

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.